Friday, March 27, 2015

Haikyu by Haruichi Furudate | Anime Review




Genre: Shounen,Sports,Slice of life,School life
Duration: Season 1 (25 episodes), 25 minutes per episode
About the show:
is a slice-of-life sports anime revolving around Shoyo Hinata’s love of volleyball. Inspired by a small-statured pro volleyball player, Hinata creates a volleyball team in his last year of middle school. Unfortunately the team is matched up against the "King of the Court" Tobio Kageyama’s team in their first tournament and inevitably lose. After the crushing defeat, Hinata vows to surpass Kageyama After entering high school, Hinata joins the volleyball team only to find that Tobio has also joined. (more)


My thoughts:

One of my closest friends recommended this show to me and I instantly got hooked! if you haven't watched it yet go ahead and check it out for yourself if that first episode won't get you I dunno what will well perhaps when you get to know this series a bit better or if you love volleyball I guess that could also get you plus it's extremely funny! I can't stop laughing every after episode the animation,joke and characters in this series are definitely spot on!they're very lively,always pushing/encouraging themselves to do their best, their expressions so bold,vivid and expressive.


So far my favorite character is Tanaka his thug gangsta like personality never fails to amaze and makes me laugh every single time.



The overall presentation,art style and format of this series took sports anime and volleyball for me to a whole new level. This is also the first volleyball sports anime I watched and loved so I couldn't really compare it to anything else (yet)

Even after a long day I can count on Haikyu to rejuvenate my soul and entire existence.That's how awesome this show is! 

I gave it five out of five stars!

So what are you waiting for? go watch haikyu now! then come back and tell me what you think about it or if you already watched it or whatever let's gush over it in the comment section below OSU! xD


P.S 
There's an upcoming Season Two already how cool is that? how exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...