Saturday, February 2, 2019

Change

Hello everyone!

I've finally decided to just post here once a month or if anything exciting happens. Since I feel like posting my youtube videos here are kinda redundant although it really helped me with my video schedule it just feels like too much sometimes you know. I'm still exploring what kind of content I wanna put out there in the world and I really like how random I can be then again should I just niche it? seems like a fr graveyard oh well...here's to hoping.

Follow me in my social media as well I'm mostly active on instagram @instakimmy11 and twitter @kimyunalesca that's basically it for the most part. It seems blogging is merely just pulsating these days as the world move on to a much more video, gold fish oriented attention span. RIP. see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

March~Monthly Update

Hey Guys! I feel like so many cray things happened this month especially at work which I can't really talk about but just wowww! anywa...